Name: Mr. Derrick Peace

Date: August 23, 1972 - September 27, 2021

Biography

City of birth: Oklahoma City, OK

Mother: Dorothy Peace

Father: Herman Franklin

Daughters: Derika Peace, Jada Peace, Jayden Peace

Sisters: Envely Peace-Felton

Brothers: Steven Laster

Education: Southeast High School

Occupation: Landscaper/Self-Employed

Cemetery: Hillcrest Memory Gardens, 12825 N.E. 50th St., Spencer, OK 73084

Services: Earl M. Temple Memorial Chapel, 2801 N. Kelley Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73111

Services date and time: 11am Saturday, October 9, 2021



visitation_picture
Obituary

Video

Video

FuneralVideo

Comments
Print

(2021-09-27 6:18pm) Sheila J Oliver wrote:
You are in my prayers.

(2021-09-29 8:26am) Brenda Fowler wrote:
May God wrap his loving arms around you at this time my love and prayers go out to you

(2021-09-30 3:51pm) Jackie Esparza wrote:
my heart is broken once again my love for you will never fade away my sweet cousin i am gonna miss you i know you are safe and pain free just always knows i will cherish i last talk and you saying you love me that will go along ways rest in heaven we shall meet again love you always jack ball as you would call me

(2021-10-01 10:45am) Kim Bruner-Ringo wrote:
My deepest sympathy to the entire Peace family-From the Bruner family

(2021-10-01 6:36pm) Kim Bruner-Ringo wrote:
My deepest sympathy to the entire Peace family-From the Bruner family

(2021-10-01 10:40pm) Tanya Dorsey wrote:
My heart is overwhelmed right now. This took me by surprise. Being so strong in faith and your Spirit eased my mind. You will truly be missed and never forgotten for the beautiful things you did for others. It came from your legacy starting with your mother. Fly high and keep representing your beautiful character to say the least. Leaving your mark hear with us, not full of I’ll will but with Peace❤️ We will always remember Pete BKA Derrick Peace

(2021-10-01 10:47pm) Tanya Dorsey wrote:
My heart is overwhelmed right now. This took me by surprise. Being so strong in faith and your Spirit eased my mind. You will truly be missed and never forgotten for the beautiful things you did for others. It came from your legacy starting with your mother. Fly high and keep representing your beautiful character to say the least. Leaving your mark here with us, not full of I’ll will but with Peace❤️ We will always remember Pete BKA Derrick Peace

(2021-10-01 11:18pm) Derika Peace wrote:
Man daddy who would’ve thought I would be writing this I’m so broken and don’t know what to feel right now I just know I needed to write you a letter I love you sooo much and I know u looking down on me thank you for being the best father ever u made my life so good and I appreciate u daddy I know I will see you again one day you was my hero I know GOD gained a beautiful angel with you keep watching over me as I grow old thank u for being you and giving me the best see you in the spiritual world daddy my love to you and more your daughter -DERIKA PEACE

(2021-10-02 9:28pm) Ms. Lakeesha Robinson wrote:
My deepest sympathy.

(2021-10-02 10:06pm) William Whittaker wrote:
My deepest sympathy to my Peace family. My heart goes out to Aunt Dorothy and his brother and sister. Love you all!

(2021-10-06 10:40am) Karen Murray wrote:
I send my deepest sympathy to you Dorothy and the entire Peace family. At this time there really are no words I can say but to hold to God's unchanging hand. I pray in the coming days, weeks, months, years that you will be comforted knowing the Lord will give you peace. The love you gave to Pete and received from him will never die, it's deep in your soul and forever a blessed memory. My memory is how he was such a kind, soft-spoken, well-mannered young man who loved his kids. I love you Dorothy, and know my thoughts are with you.

(2021-10-07 5:51pm) Pam Stutson wrote:
Sending my condolences to you all. I actually came across Petes death on an accident. He was my homeboy frfr although we haven’t seen each other in a long time. I meet him working at Walmart in lay-a-way and he worked in stock and both of us would have a ball laughing at them clowns around that place. He was always such a cool dude real down to earth guy. I also went to school with Envely way back in the days and my daughter Trish use to hang with Deerika and Monica. Its been a long time since I’ve seen you all. This shocked me frfr and I pray that God holds you all in his arms especially his mother. So sorry for y’all’s lost. Prayers 🤍🙏🏿🤍

(2021-10-08 9:32am) Pam Stutson wrote:
Sending my condolences to you all. I actually came across Petes death on an accident. He was my homeboy frfr although we haven’t seen each other in a long time. I meet him working at Walmart in lay-a-way and he worked in stock and both of us would have a ball laughing at them clowns around that place. He was always such a cool dude real down to earth guy. I also went to school with Envely way back in the days and my daughter Trish use to hang with Deerika and Monica. Its been a long time since I’ve seen you all. This shocked me frfr and I pray that God holds you all in his arms especially his mother. So sorry for y’all’s lost. Prayers 🤍🙏🏿🤍

(2021-10-09 7:38am) Alton Whittaker Sr wrote:
Rest in Power King. My condolences to all family and friends. Your presence will live on forever more.